PRUNING SERVICES PERTH| The right place for …
- Affordable price local best pruning services Perth
- Hedge trimming service in Perth WA
- Prune vines and fruit trees in Perth to perfection
- Expert advice on when to prune and how how to prune for Perth plants
An important gardening maintenance practice is pruning. Whenever you prune, there must be a good reason to do so. This sounds obvious, but some people prune just for the sake of it because they are not sure what to do. As a Perth Gardening expert I can make sure that ONLY the right trees and plants receive my pruning attention.
8 Excellent Reasons for Regular Pruning
- Improve plant shape early training by formative pruning
- Create or maintain the required plant shape and habit
- Restrict a plant to the required height and/or width
- Remove weak, crossing, rubbing and overcrowded growth
- Remove dead, diseased, dying or damaged growth – the 4Ds
- Improve flowering
- Shape a plant or tree decoratively
- Maximise fruiting
- Improve foliage and stem growth and/or shape and/or color
- Remove reverted growth, unwanted suckers and other unwanted stems
Optimising Pruning Timing & Aftercare
It is far better to prune regularly when needed rather than leaving it until more major renovation surgery becomes necessary. After pruning a plant, it is a good idea to give it a good feed with fertilizer. After feeding a layer of thick wood chip or organic mulch will complete the process. Pruning can be meticulous work, so if you’re going to do the job, make sure it’s done right to maximise your efforts!
Pruning for Blossoming Flowers and Abundant Fruiting
I love pruning because it keeps plants in a healthy controlled shape. Deadheading plants like your roses will improve the length and frequency of flower blooms.
Knowing how and when to prune lemon trees in Perth and other Perth fruiting trees will improve their shape, health and harvest.
Not all plants require pruning however, for example pruning lavender to its woody stems will leave it in an unrecoverable position.
Efficient & Creative Hedge Trimming Perth
Regular hedge trimming and tree trimming is ideal for maintaining your shrubs and trees’ formal shape and structure. Hedge trimming can also create intricate topiary shapes.
Hiring Perth’s best gardeners will ensure we use our professional hedge trimming and pruning knowledge and sharp clean pruning tools ranging from secateurs, loppers and chainsaws. Our tools are clean and sharp ensuring clean cuts, and avoid spreading disease.